Monday, January 7, 2013

Effective study methods part 1


Effective study methods part 1

My test study method: when it comes time to study for the test, I make flashcards on what was important for those sections, paying special attention to what the teacher said would be on the test if there was a review session. Also, I go through the book and read the inset stories and add to my flashcards. If there are practice problems or online assignment or old tests, I use those to help me study so that I have them for the next test or for the final. Flashcards are a repeat it numerous times-spaced rehearsal. If you forget something, it is because you haven’t repeated it enough times for an extended period of time. Repetition is a law of learning; therefore, to learn and remember. You may be thinking, “Oh, no, repeating something.” You need to get used to it. For example, the more you practice a song on the piano, the better you become at playing the piano-the more you practice saying or doing it the better remember it because you have repeated it numerous times since first remember, and they will stick with you desire to remember, and they will stick with you.

Practice ---à proficiency-à pleasure--à

The better you remember, the more pleasure you obtain from studying and learning.

Choose the right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment